By Roger Ye
- Master Android system-level programming by way of integrating, customizing, and increasing well known open resource projects
- Use Android emulators to discover the genuine capability of your hardware
- Master key debugging thoughts to create a easy improvement environment
Android procedure programming consists of either and software program wisdom to paintings on procedure point programming. The builders have to use a variety of innovations to debug the various elements within the goal units. With all of the demanding situations, you always have a deep studying curve to grasp appropriate wisdom during this quarter. This e-book won't in simple terms provide the key wisdom you must comprehend Android procedure programming, yet also will organize you as you get hands-on with initiatives and achieve debugging talents so you might use on your destiny projects.
You will begin through exploring the fundamental setup of AOSP, and development and trying out an emulator snapshot. within the first venture, you'll methods to customise and expand the Android emulator. Then you will stream directly to the true challenge—building your personal Android procedure on VirtualBox. you will see how you can debug the init procedure, unravel the bootloader factor, and allow quite a few interfaces. when you've got an entire process, you'll the way to patch and improve it via restoration. in the course of the publication, you'll get to grasp important the right way to combine and reuse latest open resource initiatives corresponding to LineageOS (CyanogenMod), Android-x86, Xposed, and GApps on your personal system.
What you are going to learn
- Set up the Android improvement surroundings and set up resource code repositories
- Get familiar with the Android process architecture
- Build the Android emulator from the AOSP resource tree
- Find out tips on how to let WiFi within the Android emulator
- Debug the boot up technique utilizing a personalized Ramdisk
- Port your Android procedure to a brand new platform utilizing VirtualBox
- Find out what restoration is and notice how one can let it within the AOSP build
- Prepare and try OTA packages
About the Author
Roger Ye has labored within the zone of embedded procedure programming for greater than 10 years. He has labored on approach programming for cellular units, domestic gateways, and telecommunication platforms for varied businesses, similar to Motorola, Emerson, and Intersil.
Most lately, he has labored as an engineering supervisor, top a group of Android engineers to boost cellular defense functions at Intel safety. With wide wisdom and event within the components of embedded platforms and cellular gadget improvement, he released a ebook known as Embedded Programming with Android, Addison-Wesley, in 2015.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Android method Programming
- Setting up the advance Environment
- Discovering Kernel, HAL and digital Hardware
- Customizing the Android Emulator
- Enabling ARM Translator and Introducing local Bridge
- Debugging the Boot up method utilizing a personalised Ramdisk
- Enabling wireless within the Android Emulator
- Creating your personal equipment on VirtualBox
- Booting Up x86vbox utilizing PXE/NFS
- Enabling Graphics
- Enabling VirtualBox-Specific Interfaces
- Introducing Recovery
- Creating OTA Packages
- Customizing and Debugging Recovery
Read Online or Download Android System Programming PDF
Similar java programming books
In DetailRabbitMQ is an open resource message dealer software program (sometimes referred to as message-oriented middleware) that implements the complex Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP). The RabbitMQ server is written within the Erlang programming language and is outfitted at the Open Telecom Platform framework for clustering and failover.
Complicated Java Optimization innovations choices up the place common Java functionality tuning advice depart off. The optimization equipment defined during this e-book are a right away results of the author's own (and painful) struggles with writing tremendous excessive functionality Java code. The e-book is split into 4 part: bettering I/O potency, lowering reminiscence utilization, improving concurrency, and bettering code potency.
Start programming robots NOW! study hands-on, via effortless examples, visuals, and code it is a designated advent to programming robots to execute initiatives autonomously. Drawing on years of expertise in man made intelligence and robotic programming, Cameron and Tracey Hughes introduce the reader to uncomplicated innovations of programming robots to execute initiatives with no using distant controls.
Se requieren conocimientos de Java a nivel medio para poder entender este libro. Puedes buscar en Amazon nuestro guide "Curso de Programación en Java EE" si no tienes estos conocimientos. En este volumen, trataremos diferentes frameworks: Struts 1 (porque los angeles versión 2 no tuvo prácticamente vida, por el nacimiento de otros frameworks más potentes, y sin embargo hay bastante código desarrollado en l. a. versión 1 que es necesario mantener), Java Server Faces (JSF), una breve introducción a XML, Ajax, company Java Beans (EJB) y Persistencia con JPA.
- Pro JPA 2 (Expert's Voice in Java)
- JavaFX 1.2 Application Development Cookbook
- Android Application Development with Augmented Reality
- Java für die Android-Entwicklung für Dummies (German Edition)
Extra resources for Android System Programming
Android System Programming by Roger Ye